Updated: October 21, 2014
is a fast-growing people search company made and headquartered in New York City, focused on indexing the public web around people. Our primary goal is to index people with their public web urls. To date, over 300 million people have been indexed. PeekYou.com is a Quantcast Top-350 people search site serving over 10 million unique visitors every month.
Given all of this phenomenal growth, we are looking for any talented individuals out there who are looking to work in a fun and awesome work environment. Learn more about PeekYou through some of our social sites:
Back to Top
- Specialist/Blogger - Social Media
Location: New York, NY
PeekYou is looking for a well-spoken and highly motivated multi-tasker to manage our social media engagement efforts across various social networks and portals. Your primary responsibilities will include managing all of PeekYou's social media portals and pages (such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.) while actively responding to and helping our various users through these channels. You will also be responsible for creative content, such as blog updates, company-wide updates to the outside world, and much more. Any prior experience in the following related fields is a plus: public relations, advertising, interactive marketing, specialty firm consumer marketing, etc. The ideal candidate has solid communication skills and is an avid user of new technology as well as social media.
* 4 year degree in a marketing or business related concentration
* 2+ years of Marketing, new media marketing or social media experience (not necessary, but helpful!)
* Knowledge of web development tools such as WordPress, TextPattern, Blogger, etc.
* Knowledge of social media networks and tools such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn
* Proficiency with social media monitoring tools such as TweetDeck, HootSuite, etc.
* Proficiency in the MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
* Proficiency in the Adobe CS Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
* Knowledge of HTML/CSS a plus
* Basic knowledge of PHP, MySQL, other programming languages, a plus
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If interested, please apply here. Please include your resume as an attachment. If you have a portfolio of work, please link to your portfolio in the body of your email.